eXcelleRes, based in Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1018 GW Amsterdam
Personal data that we process
eXcelleRes processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of contact details of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
– Photos (with permission of the relevant person) for marketing campaigns
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
eXcelleRes processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– Marketing campaigns (including photos)
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– eXcelleRes analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– eXcelleRes tracks your surfing behavior across various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– eXcelleRes also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
eXcelleRes does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of eXcelleRes) sitting between them
How long we store personal data
eXcelleRes does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use a standard retention period of 5 years for all data (including all personal data).
Sharing personal data with third parties
eXcelleRes provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by eXcelleRes and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
eXcelleRes takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org